Are you a talented Full Stack DevOps Engineer/Developer with big data experience? Have you envisioned yourself as a Solutions Architect, working with a team to bring your ideas to life? Are you technologically curious and you want to be on the cutting edge of 'what's next' with Cloud and Big Data? Do you have an active Full Scope and TS SCI for work at Annapolis Junction? In this role, you will be a lead on projects and perform technical analysis providing data and trend-based insights to customers.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior DevOps Engineer. As our new Senior DevOps Engineer, you will oversee the design, specification, development and documentation of project features. In addition, you will be developing new features and writing scripts for automation in a Google cloud environment. If you are looking for a great Direct Hire opportunity with our client, reach out to one of our recruiters today to discuss this opportunity!
- Manage Linux in a Production Environment
- Build and execute test plans
- Create solutions with technical and non-technical stake holders
- Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices
- Monitor Datadog, Stackdriver, and Prometheus
- 10+ years of professional experience
- Proficient with Social Media Platforms
- Position requires U.S Citizenship
- Experience with DevOps tools and a Linux cloud environment (AWS or Google Cloud)
- Working knowledge with Python, Go, Java, and Shell Scripting
Qualified candidates should send their resume AND call Sparks Group
for additional details. Please note, resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered. We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group
Sparks Group is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, pregnancy, citizenship, family status, genetic information, disability, or protect veteran status.