SAIC's National Security Group (NSG) is seeking a DevOps Integration Engineer
to fill a critical position on the LANDMARK AOS program. T he position will be located in Chantilly, VA
and requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
LANDMARK AOS is a large SETA contract, supporting the customer's Ground Enterprise Directorate (GED), responsible for the acquisition of systems over the complete end-to-end life cycle.
If you have hands-on experience in designing, implementing and managing Kubernetes clusters working in conjunction with Docker Containers then this may be the job for you!
Experience with Docker and establishing container image repositories, building Docker files, container images, and using Docker in establishing continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) deployment pipelines is a must. As is experience with tools enabling automated testing and integration, and with AWS specifically in regard to key services e.g., EC2, S3, VPC, KMS, CloudFormation, IAM.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Automate and orchestrate workloads on AWS
- Create Docker files
- Create Docker Container images and a container image repository
- Lead the design, development, and instantiation of the deployment process for the project
- Design, build, and maintain CI/CD pipelines in multiple integration and test (I&T) environments
- Install, configure, and manage Kubernetes clusters supporting the CI/CD deployment pipelines
- Install, configure, and manage additional CI/CD tools in the environment e.g., Jenkins, GitLab, Cucumber
- Install, configure, and manage automated testing tools in the environment
You will work side-by-side with the other LANDMARK AOS staff comprised of world class System Engineers, Acquisition Engineers and Domain Experts to lead the customer in acquiring modern processing applications. This position offers growth opportunities not only within the LANDMARK AOS program, but within SAIC. Qualifications
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution with 2 or more years professional experience; relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with Kubernetes and creating and managing a Kubernetes-based infrastructure
- 3+ years of hands on experience with Docker, building Docker files and images, establishing Docker image repositories
- 2+ years of experience with CI/CD orchestrator tools e.g., Jenkins, Maven, Ant, or similar CI/CD orchestrator tool(s)
- Experience in building and managing CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Helm
- Experience with a source code repository tool e.g., GitLab, GitHub
- Experience building installation packages using RPM and Yum
- Experience with Chef for software installation
- Proficiency with Linux is required
- Proven ability to provide automation solutions using PowerShell, Python and JSON.
- Platform and OS experience: CentOS 6 and 7, RHEL 6 and 7, Windows 7, Windows 2016
- Must have strong prior scripting experience.
- Must have experience installing and configuring AWS services
- Bachelor's STEM degree from an accredited institution
- Advanced degree from an accredited institution
- Experience with IC and/or DoD space architectures, systems, and/or operations
- Industry certifications preferred
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment using a scaled agile workflow
- Familiarity with Test Automation tools and frameworks: XUnit, Selenium, Cypress JS, SauceLabs, etc
My SAIC Benefits.