Come join Bethesda Game Studios
, the award-winning development team behind Starfield
, The Elder Scrolls
. Bethesda Game Studios strives to offer its employees a well-balanced home and work life by providing competitive salaries, a generous benefits program, and offices located in some of North America's best cities.
With a goal of creating a culture as fun and diverse as our games and our players, we welcome applicants with unique skillsets, experience levels and backgrounds. If you are passionate about making a meaningful contribution to some of the most significant games in the industry we'd love to hear from you! ResponsibilitiesYour Daily Life at Bethesda Game Studios
As Senior DevOps Programmer
, you will...
QualificationsWhat Makes You S.P.E.C.I.A.L.
- Be part of a small team that is responsible for running the AWS infrastructure for the development and production environments for Bethesda Game Studios projects
- Assist with and manage microservices in multiple clouds
- Accurately estimate your schedule and deliver high quality work on that schedule
Preferred Skills Bonus Skills
- You have previous experience building and running distributed applications in AWS
- You are an expert in Linux (Ubuntu, RedHat, Debian)
- You are comfortable writing code in Python
- You have experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- You have strong experience using configuration management solutions (Salt, Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- You have experience using source control for code management (Git, Perforce, SVN, etc.)
- You possess strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- You have experience with AWS
- VPC and network design
- You have experience with Azure
- You have experience with Jenkins
- You have experience with Docker
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do - from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.