Immediate need for a talented Senior Developer. This is a Direct Hire opportunity located in Irving, TX 75039. Please review the job description below and contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Job id: 19-13993
Job Title: Senior Developer
Location: Irving, TX 75039
Permanent (Direct Hire)
The integration and market transaction senior developer will have responsibility for application maintenance and development of complex application systems requiring knowledge of one or more programming language. This team member will work closely with the technology team, end users, and third party vendors to ensure effective application use while enhancing user experience, productivity and efficiency, in addition to mitigating risks, and resolving issues.
- Building and configuring interfaces, routing data and integrating systems in a complex environment.
- Developing and implementing automation to replace manual tasks.
- Server maintenance and management.
- Adhere to the software development lifecycle and change windows to ensure break/fix resolution and effective communication between vendors, business partners and IT teams.
- Defect triage and testing to drive overall resolution process.
- Develop in depth knowledge of the energy market and EDI
- Create and update documentation (Business Process Designs, Functional Designs, etc.).
- Handle third party vendor relations.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related field, preferred
- Minimum 3+ years of IT experience working on systems integration, .Net, XSD, XSLT, and SQL server.
- Experience with integrating multiple systems like SAP, SFDC, Lodestar, etc.
- Experience in cloud technology (AWS or Azure), preferred
- Excellent presentation, communication, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work well in team environment, as well as independently.
- Exposure to and understanding of SQL query tools, scripting, programming languages, and relational databases.
- Understanding of Agile practices.