Greetings from Halcyon !!!!
Urgent requirement for the position "Solution Architect Infrastructure", at location (West Coast / Bay Area).
• Serve as the technical design and architectural expert across the organization’s Data Center Solutions’ portfolio
• Build and maintain relationships in assigned accounts as appropriate to identify and cultivate additional
• Focus on solution development and architectural design for assigned customer base with specific emphasis on the
organization’s Data Center Solutions’ global managed services and infrastructure solutions portfolio.
• Develop solutions/strategies using technology to resolve customer issues and achieve business goals/objectives
• Serve as a deal architect for multi-faceted, multi-technology solutions
• Partner with other subject matter experts and solution architects/engineers within the company to build the
• Develop and deliver technical presentations with customers and tailor content to audience as appropriate
• Author and deliver datacenter designs, statements of work (SOWs) and technical project plans incorporating service
and program management activities.
• Understand the competitive landscape and have the ability to clearly articulate the technical differentiation and
value proposition associated with the organization’s Data Center Solutions versus its competitors.
• Achieve sales and profit goals through joint account planning, partner teaming (internal & external), on-site
client interface/visits, engagement/solution development and implementation support/follow-up.
• Provide technical leadership and design guides/updates for the project team at site based upon the SOW contracts
for the services offered and/or as requested by the program team.
• Training and mentoring for other engineering and technical resources associated with the project and/or as needed
for the global data center program.
• Develop and/ or maintain relationships with equipment / product venders / suppliers to ensure solutions provided
are current and have the warranties and support that position the company as a “Preferred” vendor of any solution proposed.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• BS or BA in Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Strong business acumen and understanding of clients datacenter and infrastructure related business goals and
challenges to ensure proper translation of the client’s needs into technology solutions
• 10+ years in a customer/client facing technical role (Pre/Post Sales, Sales Engineering, Consulting, Solutions
Architecture, Service Delivery, etc.) with a strong knowledge of various infrastructure architectures related to Hyper-
scale and large-scale datacenter deployments.
• Demonstrated and verifiable track record of prior successful customer engagements. Examples of solution designs,
statements of work and/or technical project plans are required
• Experience in the development and implementation of Data Center infrastruce, distributed telecommunications
systems, data center connectivity and/or managed network solutions with accountability for end-to-end delivery
• Ability to present both technical and non-technical information to broad audiences
• Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively work in a team environment and explain complex system solutions to
• Effective written communication skills.
• Proven experience with one or more of the following Network Communications and Architectures solutions:
o Datacenter & Building Infrastructure
• Structured Cabling (copper, fiber - installation and testing)
• Outside & inside plant
• Telecommunications distribution systems
• Wireless Access Points
• Space Planning & DCIM
• Cabinets & Raceways
• Power Requirements
• Network Assessment Tools
o Managed Services
• Managed Network Services (LAN, WAN, Connectivity and Build out, Operations, DCIM)
Current and valid industry certifications in one or more of the following preferred
• BICSI (RCDD)
• Certified Data Center Design Professional (CDCDPTM)
• Certified Data Center Audit Professional (CDCAPTM)
• Cisco (Datacenter & Infrastructure certifications)
• PMP, ITIL
Ajay Sundar, Sr. US IT Recruiter