As a senior developer at Evoke Giant, you will lead, and inspire engineering across a range of exciting, new front and back end projects for digital healthcare communication.
Get into the trenches with a collaborative team to guide architecture and deliver innovative solution across various marketing channels. With the goal of making a personal impact on better health outcomes for patients.
An Evoke Giant Developer should have a passion for being collaborative, positive, and most importantly for helping people.
- Minimum 3 years of professional software engineering experience
- Passion for technology, and working in a diverse supportive team
- High proficiency and technical leadership with front-end frameworks such as React, Angular, Ember, or similar
- Deep experience with backend technologies such as Node.js, Lambda, API Gateway or similar
- Have DevOps experience with AWS or similar cloud provider
- Experience with CRM marketing related deliverables such as emails and website relating
- Be a good coach/mentor to other team members
- Be a team player. Openly communicate ideas and be willing to listen to peers. Give and receive continuous feedback.
- Have product sense to drive an excellent customer experience, continually raising the bar on functionality, usability, and simplicity
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ambition and drive to make a difference
- Ability to work within Sketch, Photoshop and other retailed tools
- Strong ability to manage a team of developers within a SDLC development framework to smoothly using Agile, Lean and other mythologies
- Assist with project time estimating and risk management
- Deep experience with GIT, Unix/Linux, automation and Unit Testing (TDD and BDD)
- Experience with Serverless, Microservices, API integration
- Passionate about architectural system such a REST, Design Systems, and Design Patterns
- Experience with but not required Showpad, Veeva, Salesforce, Headless CMS, and Google Tag Manager, JIRA, Confluence, MS Word and Google Apps