Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
This is a senior position for an individual who would like to support the cyber security at an enterprise level through building and managing data connectors while learning to support and extended an enterprise platform.-
- A self-starter with focus and a willingness to learn
- Build, import, and maintain Microsoft SQL 2008 and newer database systems with high availability capabilities
- Design and implement database queries in accordance to end users information requests
- Be familiar with database backup methods and technologies for high-speed recovery
- Provide proactive and reactive data management support to users
- Perform tests and evaluations regularly to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
- Monitor database performance, implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Create accounts for End Users and assign access rights
- Create and document database related process and procedures
- Familiarity with IT Security Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) desired
- Knowledge and use of the Trusted Agent FISMA (TAF) GRC application desired
- Database knowledge: Oracle; Toad (the Oracle developer and database administration software tool for SQL development and tasks - query the database for ad hoc reports)
- Someone with a willingness to work odd hours if needed. Hours, in general, are very flexible and telework is allowed although some onsite is required.
You will learn-
- How to help define sets of requirements through collaboration with stakeholders and other team members.
- How to identify opportunities for improving application.
It-s a bonus if-
- You have any web framework experience (Django, Rails, Express.js).
- You have ever played around reverse engineering anything, although software is preferable. For example, have you ever had to go through and understand an undocumented or poorly documented API? Have you ever taken apart someone else-s Github repository?
- Some RSA Archer or Splunk experience a huge plus.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.