As one of the fastest-growing logistics service companies,NTG is all about excellence, integrity, and teamwork.
Our service is top-notch because we have developed a high-energy, team-driven mentality across the organization that is committed to servicing our customers, shippers and carriers alike, in an ever-evolving supply chain. We are looking for your expertise and knowledge to join our NTG team!
NTG is seeking a Senior .Net Developer to build scalable, high-quality, and high-performing freight brokerage applications on the Microsoft .Net technology stack.General Responsibilities
- Participate in technical planning & requirements gathering phases including design, code, test and troubleshoot applications.
- Develop applications/services in our core set of technologies.
- Ensure industry best practices for software development is followed.
- Review code and provide feedback to developers.
- Demonstrate the ability to work and collaborate with team members of various experience level.
- Mentor team members to develop, deploy, and maintain mission-critical enterprise applications.
- Oversee successful completion of code deliverables
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- 5-10 years of experience with application development on Microsoft .Net technology stack.
- .Net Framework 4.x and/or .Net Core.
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Understanding of microservices, micro frontends, and REST APIs.
- Extensive knowledge of Agile software development processes.
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure (AWS, GCP, or Azure).
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements to technical specifications.
- Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, patterns, and practices
NTG provides a competitive, comprehensive, performance-based compensation package for our full-time employees:
- Competitive Benefit Package
- Life / AD&D Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- 12 days of Paid Time Off, 3 sick days, 7 paid holidays
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, veteran, or any other status prohibited by applicable national, federal, state or local law. In an effort to recruit, develop and retain top talent, we are committed to a policy of nondiscrimination in all personnel practices to ensure equal opportunity for employment, promotion, and training for a more inclusive workforce.