Concord is the largest privately owned consulting company in the Midwest, focused on providing digital transformation services to Fortune 500 companies across the nation. We specialize in four core capabilities – Digital & User Experience, Cloud Applications & Integration, Data Solutions & Analytics, and Information Security. Our culture is built on the importance of people smart people = real delivery.
We are currently recruiting for the following position: Senior Software Engineer. This is a FTE position to join our Consulting Company.
The ideal candidate for this role must be passionate about driving improvements in performance, effective at working in a fast-paced, high energy environment and confident in their interactions with senior leaders, providers, and business partners.
Concord is looking for Software Engineers that are interested in helping our clients build modern applications and integrations Top 5 Characteristics of a great candidate:
1. 5-7 years experience working with a modern programming languages (Java, C#, NodeJS, others)
2. Practical experience with practices like TDD, SOLID principals, OO design, domain modeling
3. Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.
4. Outstanding communication and leadership skills
5. Strong match for Concord DNA WHAT DOES SUCCESS LOOK LIKE FOR THE ROLE?
Engineer that is able to work well within a development team environment, growing more knowledgeable and able to take on more independent and larger tasks. Strong desire to learn new and emerging technologies. Not tied to one tech stack only, willing to learn and grow. WHY IS THE ROLE OPEN?
Concord is looking for a Software Engineer to help build out our Chicago and Minneapolis based engineering group.
***Looking for someone who meets the following criteria:*** • 5-7 years experience working with AT LEAST two modern programming languages (Java, C#, NodeJS, Golang)
• Practical experience with practices like TDD, SOLID principals, OO design, DDD
• Experience working with Agile, Lean and/or Continuous Delivery approaches such as Continuous Integration, TDD, Infrastructure as Code, etc. Extreme Programming principles preferred
• Experience with microservices architecture and large scale application development
• Ideally some experience with Docker containers, container orchestration, and PaaS
• Knowledge of emerging technologies and curious to learn more.
• Experience with relational databases (mysql, postgres, oracle, sql server, etc) and nosql databases (elasticserach, mongodb, redis, etc)
• Knowledge and awareness of Cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP.
Minneapolis or Chicago would be home base with travel.
509 2nd Avenue South Hopkins, MN, 55343Contact