Senior Java Development Engineer - 8090
Seeking bright and innovative senior software engineers with an interest in smart connected device technology, and a history of working in the back end in cloud-native Java environments! As a senior development engineer, you are responsible for building industrial IoT software for some of the largest comp anies in the world. We help Fortune 1000 clients revolutionize their operations and supply chains, creating more value through connected products and enterprise data integrations, including advanced analytics and AI.
This is a direct hire remote opportunity for our client out of Durham, NC . Target salary is $1 2 0,000 - $1 7 0,000 with flexibility for the right fit, plus an excellent benefits package. Candidates who are local are preferred, but any US-based candidate who can comfortably work during Eastern Time business hours is eligible . No sponsorship or C2C arrangements are available. If this sounds like it could be your next career move, submit a resume! Key Responsibilities of the Senior Java Development Engineer :
Key Qualifications of the Senior Java Development Engineer :
- Design and deliver robust, scalable, and secure distributed software systems spanning edge and cloud
- Provide mentorship including constructive code reviews and design guidance fostering growth of junior team members
- Drive the IoT software platform and common microservices forward
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent software engineering experience
- 3+ years' professional experience in software engineering required; 7-10+ years' experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrable track record of delivering complex distributed system projects using AWS and/or Microsoft Azure cloud services
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise system architecture patterns including data modeling, database design, performance monitoring, tuning, and unit testing
- Excellent knowledge of enterprise system architecture patterns
- Experience with common Java technologies and frameworks ; candidates with OOP experience in .NET or ColdFusion also considered
- Experience with mobile and web technology stacks
- Team lead or tech lead experience a plus
Contact Lindsay Allan at email@example.com regarding this posting. A Word resume is preferred when applying.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase... it is not about what you know, it is who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we know.
Whether your current contract is coming to a close, you're looking to advance your career or are a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand...let HireNetworks put our networks to work for you.
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.