At DISH Wireless, we reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking.
Today, we are building America's first cloud-native 5G network to transform the way we live, work and play with unlimited potential. Our teams operate at the intersection of wireless, data analytics, AI and the cloud to create something state-of-the-art, radically original and truly unlike what anyone else can.What you will be doing
We are seeking a Senior Device Platform Engineer to develop test scripts for protocol and RF testing products for 5G wireless communications developed by the 3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project) standards body. The successful candidate will be responsible for system-level feature integration and analyzing and developing testing strategies. In this role, you will:
- Create documentation and processes for the team;
- Apply wireless communication knowledge to debug and test DISH UE product lines;
- Implement new 3GPP features and tuning of 5G radio access network (RAN) operating parameters.
#LI-RO2 #DICE_RO Skills and experience
Ideal Senior Device Platform Engineer candidates have:
- Strong understanding of 3GPP 5G systems;
- RAN (Radio Access Network) and GCF or PTCRB experience
- Experience developing functional, performance and RF measurement test cases using Protocol R&D tool set or Layer 2/3 technologies (including MAC, RLC, PDCP, etc.);
- Bachelor's or master's degree in electrical engineering with a focus on wireless communication preferred, or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- QXDM experience, along with Keysight or R&S (Rohde & Schwarz)
- Proven experience creating and maintaining test tools using Python, C#, C++ or similar programming language
- Four to six years experience working within device certification, preferably in a lab environment;
- Knowledge of product certification, specifically HW/SW evaluation;
Compensation: $110,000.00/Yr. - $130,000.00/Yr.
From versatile health perks to new career opportunities, check out our benefits on our careers website.
Employment is contingent on Successful completion of a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test.