Job ID: 2212220 Location:
BETHESDA , MD , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCIClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCI with PolyPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
The Technical Exploitation Intelligence Support team is critical in supporting DoD, Federal, and IC partners' Global War on Terrorism efforts by providing state of the art technical exploitation and collection capabilities in digital media exploitation triage and automation, advanced technical Media Exploitation (MEDEX), and advanced Mobile Device Exploitation. Activities include digital forensics activities, software reverse engineering, hardware exploitation, parser development, reverse engineering, mobile applications development and engineering, and technical exploitation. The Senior Digital Attributes/Fusion Analyst provides Digital Signatures and Identity Construction Support. This position is located in Bethesda, MD.
- Lead an effort to perform exploitation of identity attributes identified within media devices.
- Provide oversight and direction to individuals performing Digital Attribute (DA) functions
- Develop methodologies, tradecraft, and procedures for conducting identity exploitation of media at rest, to include detecting, extracting, adjudicating and combining biographic/digital attribute data for reporting, dissemination, and databasing.
- TS/SCI is required. A CI Poly is preferred or be willing and able to obtain a CI Poly.
- 9+ overall years' of experience.
- Six (6) years of full-time experience in IC or law enforcement conducting targeting, forensic analysis, or Identity Intelligence.
- BA/BS in related field may substitute two (2) years of minimum experience.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.