Kforce's Fort Worth, Texas (TX) client is seeking an experienced Senior Digital Commerce (B2B / B2C) Developer to lead, optimize, and support its enterprise digital commerce platforms and other fulfillment integrated solutions. This is an opportunity to be a mentor to developers and lead the technical design of various projects. This role will be the key influencer to modernize corporates digital strategy and lift profitable growth across all digital commerce channels.
* Work with Dev team to meet technical expectations and goals
* Responsible for multiple aspects of development
* Contribute to design and code reviews
* Participate in internal testing
* Work with business analysts to aid in the design of systems
* Available for off-hours support or deployment as needed
* 8 or more years of work experience
* Experience building distributed solutions
* Experience with Scrum/Agile development
* Experience with version control GitHub, GitLab
* Thorough knowledge of CI/CD and automated tests
* Strong understanding of application integration patterns including REST APIs and messaging middleware
* Strong understanding of C#, .NET, Entity Framework, Angular JS, Java, HTML, SSIS, SQL, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Hibernate
* Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.