Kforce Technologies is looking for a Senior Digital DSP Designer candidate for one of our local San Diego, CA. clients. Please read the following, and submit your resume today.
This position is for transceiver digital DSP blocks design, and verification.
* Design, verify, and VLSI implementation of various high speed digital PHY communication blocks
* Work closely with the PHY system team to co verify DSP blocks
* Thrives in a highly collaborative and dynamic work environment
* MS/PhD in EE
* 5+ working experience in the field of digital DSP ASIC design
* Experience with expertise in the design and high speed implementation of communication data path
* DSP blocks, such as digital adaptive equalizer, digital timing recovery unit, AGC, and coded modulation
* Proficient with modern system design tools and languages (e.g. C++/C, SystemVerilog, Perl)
* Expertise in co verifying complex DSP blocks
* In depth knowledge of datapath synthesis, especially in advanced technology nodes (e.g. 40nm,28nm CMOS)
* Knowledge of high speed arithmetic implementation
* SV/UVM based verification skill a plus
* Strong analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
* Possesses a quality oriented mindset and attention to details
* Demonstrate superb communication skills
* Strong inner drive and self-motivation
* Creativity in problem solving
Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.