For over 125 years, Bancroft has been making a difference in the lives of many. The organization is well known for helping people with disabilities achieve fulfilling lives while improving their function, activity and participation in society. Bancroft's reputation for excellence is based on its commitment to providing a spectrum of individualized services, treating each person with respect and dignity, and providing services in an encouraging and supportive environment.
Bancroft is looking for a Senior Direct Support Professional
who will provide oversight and guidance in the absence of management for our Gloucester Residential Program
including: daily operations, activities, staff of assigned program site within direct area of responsibility and environmental safety to ensure ongoing quality of care to the individuals served. About the Position:
Provides supervision, guidance, instruction, and/or skill building to assigned persons served within a specific Program site regarding daily living activities, safety, vocational activities, and interaction with others.
Provides supervision to direct care staff and is in charge of Program site activities in absence of Program Manager. What We Offer
Education & Experience:
- Salaries that are at or above our competitors
- Great opportunities for advancement and career development
- Outstanding benefits package, including Medical, Prescription, Dental, Retirement, Life and Disability Insurance
- A retirement savings program with matching employer contributions
- Generous paid time off, which increases based on years of service
- Tuition Assistance up to $5,250 each year and, for select roles, College Loan Repayment assistance
- Discounted tuition at local colleges and universities
- Minimum of two years of related work experience, or a minimum of 6 months experience as a Program Associate in the Bancroft organization required.
- Have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Current, Non-Provisional Driver's License in good standing
- Ability to successfully clear a pre-employment drug test and criminal background check is required
Bancroft is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and supports diversity, equity and inclusion in its hiring and employment practices, so that every team member can feel a true sense of belonging, and maximize their unique potential. To this end, all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.