The Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition is a highly visible role who works closely with senior and executive leadership to drive the strategic direction and day-to-day service delivery of the Talent Acquisition Team. This position focuses on building creative pipeline and sourcing strategies that result in long-term candidate relationships that support just in time candidate generation.
This person would be joining the Saint Louis, MO team in our corporate office and will have full access and partnership at the Chief level of our organization.
The role would have growth opportunity and is planned to be positioned for a Vice President role at Perficient.
• Partners with cross-functional leads to monitor progress against open positions and ensures appropriate recruiting outcomes.
• Works with the TA team to own ongoing strategic development of recruiting processes: identifying competitive landscapes, providing insight on competitive benchmarking, defining candidate populations, tracking legal developments and emerging trends.
• Aligns talent acquisition strategy to the demands of the business and business units.
• Brings innovation and creativity as a key leader in all areas that impact talent with a focus on delivering operational efficiencies, improving the hiring experience and enhancing the employee value proposition.
• Leads sourcing strategies through a variety of sourcing channels including the use of social media with an emphasis on passive candidate attraction and maximizing the benefits of social recruiting tools.
• Manages, leverages, and challenges existing recruiting strategies, methods, and systems to generate a proactive and efficient approach to sourcing, assessing, and on-boarding qualified talent.
• Responsible for establishing a framework for workforce planning that other executives and leaders can leverage for a more consistent, structured, forward-looking approach to identify our talent needs.
• Responsible for elevating campus recruiting as a key component of Perficient’s talent strategy.
• Coach, mentor, and develops a team of recruiters, including helping them creatively customize successful search strategies to drive individual and team results.
• Provides senior leadership and coaching in a fast paced, team based environment while being extremely adaptable and flexible.• Results-oriented and demonstrates a high level of ownership and accountability in delivering outcomes. Engages, develops and manages team to deliver results.
• Provides subject matter leadership, including engagement and thought leadership both within the company, and across all business lines.
• Plays a senior leadership role in the planning and execution of new acquisitions.
• Leads with an operational focus, setting strategy, objectives and policies.
• Establishes operational objectives for the department including workforce planning and assignment of resources.
• Create areas of accountability for each segment of the hiring process and evaluate outcomes.
• Provides expert guidance, facilitation and collaboration for hiring managers and talent acquisition team to recruit, identify, select, onboard, and retain highly skilled and diverse candidates
• Nurtures a culture of service, credibility and partnership.
• Drives continuous improvement as an important element of service delivery.
• Determines reporting needs and analyzes/recommends data and processes that ensure maximum effectiveness of the TA function, aligned with operational needs.
• Understands business needs and talent gaps, short and long term, to ensure we have the talent/capabilities to drive strategy and achieve business plans.
• Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations by adhering to practices related to hiring, compliance with EEO, Affirmative Action Plans & OFCCP.
• Leads and monitors existing recruiting practices and resources, implementing new best practices and ideas that may need to change or be improved based on the needs of Perficient.
• Establishes relevant measurements of success, for workforce planning and capacity management that includes strategy and operational delivery.
• Prepares and monitors annual recruitment budget, participating in monthly budget review meetings.
• Identifies and evaluates market factors, economic conditions and competitor insights that may impact Perficients ability to acquire and retain talent – Develops and implements strategy in response to these trends
• Proficiency with computers and data management software
• Ability to take pieces of data and organize it for review, reporting and analysis
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
• Prior experience working with ATS systems such as iCMS.
• 10+ years of strategic recruiting experience at all organizational levels preferably with specific experience in the area of IT consulting
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
• Ability to travel as required, including willingness to attend industry events.
• Must be able to effectively function in a dynamic, fast pasted environment that is ambiguous and in a state of change due to company growth and technological advancement.
• Executive level written, oral and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to work effectively with project teams and clients.
• Previous experience working in complex, global businesses that demonstrates an understanding of how to effectively manage/balance cultural and organizational dynamic nuances
• Highest level of integrity and ability to keep information confidential
• Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
• Knowledge of employment laws that impact hiring practices.