What We'll Bring:
Our quest to modernizing the way we do technology is not slowing down anytime soon. We continue to make big strides in our agile atmosphere to bring the latest in products and solutions within the cloud infrastructure. Our cloud teams have the potential to shape the future by solving thought-provoking problems and using transformational technology to further enhance our capabilities in this data-driven world. Helping our clients build trust begins with a strong team of innovators ready to pave the way with strategy and optimization in mind. You'll have the chance to thrive in a culture of ownership and delivery as these efforts continue to expand. As technology evolves, our advantage in having an ecosystem of innovation and modernization creates an unmatchable environment. These advantages can enable you to be at the center of groundbreaking discoveries.What You'll Bring:
The role will provide cross-domain technical & business leadership, service definition, & problem solving to support the acceleration of TransUnion's cloud transformation and adoption.
We'd love to see:
- Strong leadership and team-building skills, including the ability to lead global teams operating in an Agile delivery model, and balance between people management, leadership and technical responsibilities.
- Experience in design, build and run of Knowledge & experience with Cloud Service Providers (specifically AWS and Azure) and the various IaaS and PaaS offerings that each provide.
- Experience in building and running highly automated and secure Cloud Platforms from the ground up with a product mindset.
- Knowledge & experience leading Agile delivery teams & building effective working relationships with Product, Architecture, engineering, & Security functions.
- Ability to drive global organizational change, balance business requirements with IT initiatives, provide technical leadership, & manage execution on critical initiatives.
- Experience in defining and articulating a Cloud platform vision and strategy that aligns with our business and technology needs.
- Experience in developing and managing the architectural and engineering efforts to action against this vision and strategy.
- Lead, mentor, coach and develop engineers, architects and managers (technical and soft skills).
- Ability to operate with quickly changing priorities as well as problem and solution landscapes.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills with global & diverse audiences - Strong critical thinking and analytical skills, ability to see all sides of an issue and bridge the gap between various parties while moving everyone toward the common good for TU.
- Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- BS or MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience in a strong technical IT environment.
Impact You'll Make:
- Multi-year experience with developing high performing Cloud teams
- Multi-year experience working with cloud service providers such as AWS & Azure, large scale distributed systems principles, cloud native platforms, CI/CD principles, software architecture, systems configuration and management, network architecture and management, operations & security engineering.
- Strong accountability and overall technology leadership experience.
- Ability to build value propositions/business cases and communicating within global delivery organizations & with senior executives (SVP, EVP).
- Collaboratively develop go-to cloud strategy for TU.
- Global Platform owner for Cloud capabilities including driving strategy and vision.
- Key leader in driving our strategic and operational transformation to adopt Cloud in a highly automated and self-service manor.
- Define and create the building blocks of solutions in AWS and Azure in a secure and performant manner that can be consumed by application teams.
- Build and manage a global team of architects and engineers to enable the distributed and global use of cloud technologies by application development teams.
- Promote technical innovation through the use of cloud technologies and influence product roadmaps across TU.
- Help support a transformation of TU's technology workforce into a DevSecOps model.
- Occasional travel may be required.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Sr Director, Solution Architecture