Please note that this is a 4 months+ contract position.
Must be local to Washington, DC.
• Solutioning and execution of small to middling enhancement projects using Drupal.
• Extend baseline theme to support customer requirements including requirements describing functionality, user interface, and information architecture.
• Provide technical guidance including technical mentoring to the entire team.
• Attend onsite meetings with the customer.
• Ensure recommendations for each project or solution instance is aligned and with a customer-centric strategy.
• Provide the approach, discipline, and tools for executing an enterprise applications project.
• Provide demonstrations of prototypes, pilots and/or proofs of concepts.
• Help educate and communicate the relative costs and complexities from issues with inconsistent and/or missing requirements.
• Liaise with agency developer community.
• Preparing builds for monthly deployments.
• 2 – 3 years Drupal experience
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in programming
• Firm understanding of Drupal 7 API, Drupal 8 experience a plus
• Drupal theming, with an eye for responsive design
• Experience developing Custom Drupal modules
• Extensive PHP development
• Good knowledge of Drupal contrib modules, Drupal tools, Drush
• Good knowledge of MySQL, Linux
• Good knowledge of 508 Accessible Web Development Standards
• Self-motivated, keen to learn new skills, with a desire to shape process and commitment to delivery
• Team player
• College degree in Computer Sciences or related field desirable or equivalent work experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For consideration, please reference job number 2966
San Francisco, CAContact