Senior MS Dynamics Business Analyst WANTED! Great Pay with a growing company! If you want to be paid for your skills, this is your opportunity. ERP Analyst's role is to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of key organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements..
Reach out to me on Linkedin for more details: Chris Parker Robert Half Technology, callor you can apply online directly!
5+ years Finance/Accounting related experience with a minimum of 3 years ERP related experience required
Dynamics 365, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP, and/or Dynamics CRM experience preferred
Strategy & Planning
• Meet with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
• Lead design sessions in prototyping new systems for the purpose of enhancing business processes, operations, and information process flow.
Excellent growth potential and pay! 100k +
Reach out to me on Linkedin for more details: Chris Parker Robert Half Technology, callor you can apply online directly! Requirements
- Solid understanding of Accreditation Requirements
- Proven ability in developing requirements and product specifications for new or existing applications
- Prior experience integrating with API backends
- Past experience with usability and application performance considerations
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/
for more information.