As a Dynamics Practice team member, you will be responsible for creating and implementing CRM Dynamics solutions. You will lead discussions and draw out functional requirements from business subject matter experts.
The ideal candidate will work as part of a collaborative team, communicate well, and is interested in continuous growth, learning and improvement.
- The Senior Dynamics CRM Developer will be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality technical solutions to a federal client.
- The ideal candidate will have strong business analytical and technical skills.
- The role will be a mix of programming and systems configuration.
- At least 5 years of related experience in the specification, development and delivery of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, SQL, data analysis, SSRS and database optimization techniques
- Demonstrated familiarity and expertise in customizing fields, forms, attributes, views and reports in Microsoft CRM
- Ability to develop CRM workflows and monitor/troubleshoot related issues
- Understanding of core concepts surrounding CRM data structure and related database tables, views and indexes
- Assist with data integrations with applications on premise and in the cloud.
- Document work/code including and not limited to process workflows and architecture diagrams
- Experience with Microsoft CRM 2013/2016/ Online
- Strong analytical skills, exceptional judgment
- A Bachelor s degree in Business Management or Computer Science