Kforce has a client that is searching for a Senior ERP Business Analyst in Seattle, WA. Our client is taking on an enterprise Finance Transformation Program which impacts every division and the new modules are scheduled to go live on July 1, 2023. The scope of the program includes replacement of legacy core financial systems (over 70) with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution called Workday.
The Senior ERP Business Analyst (BA) is a key member of the program team and will take a leadership role in requirements, design, and testing work efforts. The BA is responsible for facilitating the move to a single ERP system, which will automate and streamline a broad range of accounting and financial management processes.
Business Analyst Duties (80%):
* The Senior ERP Business Analyst will document as-is processes, policies, accounting treatments, and reporting needs
* Represent business process needs using alternative views, such as analysis models (diagrams), prototypes, or scenarios, wireframes where appropriate
* Define and document future state business functional requirements and manage through their Lifecyle
* Project Management duties (10%)
* Change Management duties (10%)
* Bachelor's degree in Business or Accounting, Health Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, Public Health or related field
* 6+ years of experience performing progressively more complex and responsible Business Analysis and tasks
* 2+ years of experience in implementing full lifecycle ERP solutions
* Expert experience in, and the ability to advise leadership on enterprise level ERP implementation projects
* Experience implementing new tools and processes with Accounting and Finance teams
* Experience working in a healthcare or academic medical center environment desired
* Specific project experience with Workday or other ERP system implementations as a business or systems analyst
* Accounting and finance operations or project experience
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.