Role: Senior ERP Solutions Architect
Job Type: FTE/Permanent
We serve all six QAD-targeted verticals with a full range of enterprise applications, including QMS and CRM in addition to ERP. With over 28 years experience as customer success experts, we specialize in providing results through proven solutions and services that maximize the value of companies’ technology investments by streamlining operational efficiency and reducing operational expense. From our innovative products that extend functionality such as Enterprise Banking and SIG EDI, and streamline Industry-specific processes such as FDA validation and Automotive Sequencing, to our team of seasoned pros performing integration, implementation, or fully outsourced managed services, Strategic consultants understand your industry challenges and speak the language of manufacturing.
- Do you thrive in a fast-paced professional environment where your experience is required to solve problems and present improvement opportunities?
- Do you have a strong manufacturing operations background that you can use to relate to prospects during sales cycles?
- Can you quickly identify process improvement opportunities and equate them with technology solutions?
- Do you have a passion for identifying and presenting manufacturing ERP solutions to help drive a customer’s profitability and success?
- Do you like learning the latest and greatest technology solutions and presenting them to customers?
Education and Experience/Skills Required:
- Minimum 5 years of Manufacturing operations experience, preferably in Life Sciences or Automotive verticals.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree from an internationally accredited university.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be acceptable.
- Candidates will ideally have experience with MRP, planning, inventory control, and barcode scanning systems, as well as familiarity with engineering master data management. QAD experience preferred
- Candidates must have professional management-level communication skills with an ability to speak with C-level & Client operations personnel regarding current and future state ERP system requirements.
- Professional demeanor to represent the company in all instances and promote strong relationships with clients to continue and build the business.
- Candidates will ideally have experience executing software demonstrations to prospects
Please call me for more details.
E-Business International, Inc
Delivery Lead/Recruitment Manager