Our client is growing and is looking to fill the Senior ETL/SQL Developer position.
The Sr. ETL/DB Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of database schema to support business requirements, SQL/T-SQL/Python programming, ETL solutions to convert source data into line-of-business applications, procedures to insure data integrity and accuracy.
- Take leadership role in the development and maintenance of corporate data warehouse and BI implementations
- Contribute to development and maintenance of data warehouse, ETL processes, and OLTP system
- Create and maintain stored procedures, functions, triggers to provide solutions to business problems
- Develop solutions using Python and other suitable tools in a Cloud based technology platform
- Work with a team of Analysts, Architects, and DBAs to promote best practices in the organization
- Plan ETL and Data Integration projects and communicate project status with management
- Vendor / data source interaction
- Other tasks as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in a database developer role
- 8+ years of experience in a software development, maintenance and/or support role
- Bachelor Degree in IT, MIS or equivalent
- Expert knowledge with SQL
- Expert knowledge with SQL Server, T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Maintenance plans and methods
- Proficient with Python
- Experienced with Application Integration
- Data file formats and transmission protocols
- Experienced with Cloud Computing, AWS experience preferred
- Experienced with source code version control, such as, TFS, svn, git and/or Bitbucket
- Fluent in Microsoft Office applications (Access, Word, Excel)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a high paced environment while managing multiple projects/tasks
- Lending Experience is a plus
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position with a work schedule of Monday-Friday with some schedule variations as needed.
This position will require up to 10% travel.
If interested, we encourage you to apply for this position with us right away. At Almaz Solutions we are committed to give our qualified candidates the utmost attention and highly professional representation with the decision-makers at our client.