What does a great Senior ETL Developer (Abinitio) do for Fiserv?
We're looking for a Senior ETL Developer to help maintain core development for Issuer Solutions. As a Senior Developer, you be working directly with business partners as well as internal project managers and other development resources to identify business need and appropriate technical solutions on applications. This role involves data analysis, providing business insights, and data driven strategy recommendations. You will generate insights through data mining and analysis for various revenue generating projects.As a Senior ETL Developer (Abinitio), you can look forward to:
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Providing Ab-Initio/ETL Data Management using Abinitio for complex data processing applications.
- Designing, coding, debugging, testing, and documenting with Abinitio graphs.
- Extract raw data from various sources and Abinitio console into data models.
- Providing technical project leadership in the planning, design, development, testing, and implementation of application software.
- Applying shell scripting skills to compress Abinitio code aiding code to be run on schedulers.
- Writing code using Abinitio tool and deploying solutions using Abinito platform.
- Preparing and delivering presentations describing trends and convey findings.
- Writing functional and technical specifications and other forms of documentation.
- Using data analytics tools to build new dashboards, reports, and any additional ad-hoc requests.
- Applying understanding of production support, application monitoring and performance engineering.
- Planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks.
- Analysis, development, testing, break-fix, and on-call duties as needed.
- Adhering to Agile Sprints, Delivery Framework, and SDLC best practices.
- Being detail oriented, analytical, and using your problem-solving skills.
- Using strong verbal and written communication, with your ability to communicate effectively with all levels of an organization.
- Working with teams across multiple TZ to support the application needs.
- Providing guidance and performing review of the code developed by junior members in the team.
Preferred Qualifications for consideration:
- Bachelor's degree required, STEM or Technology related major preferred.
- 4-7 years of Abinitio development and/or modeling experience.
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle and DB2.
- Experience in Operating systems such as Unix or Linux.
Learn more about Fiserv:
- Experience in with Agile development.
- Knowledge/Experience of Mainframe environment and Cobol copybooks
- Java, C#, or any coding experience.
- Unix Shell scripting, Oracle/DB2 and job scheduling tools.
- Experience DWH modeling with BI tools (i.e., Tableau, Alteryx, Business Objects, QlikView, Cognos, MicroStrategy and Power BI).
- Experience in deploying bigdata solutions using Abinito platform.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.