Amick Brown is seeking an experienced ETL Developer to work on EDW Supply Chain project.
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6 Months
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Deliver ETL, BI Data models and Analytic solutions using Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence tools and Tableau.
- Design and build data models to conform with our existing EDW architecture
- Work with teams to deliver effective, high-value reporting solutions by leveraging an established delivery methodology.
- Perform data mining and analysis to uncover trends and correlations to develop insights that can materially improve our decisions.
- Familiarity with SAP, O9 and Global Supply Chain
- Writing analytics programs (transformations/calculations) using T-SQL and Python or comparable
- 5+ years Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse development experience
- 3+ Years of experience in data warehousing and ELT development (T-SQL, PLSQL, and/or SQL scripts)
- Preferably with knowledge and experience of SAP BODS and Microsoft Integration Services 2005 or greater (SSIS).
- Experience in utilizing Python and R is a plus.
- Experience visualizing data in business intelligence tools such as Tableau, Business Objects or Hana Analytics
- Experience creating test plans, testing and resolving data discrepancies
- Must be a self-motivated, energetic, detail-oriented team player passionate about producing high-quality BI & Analytics deliverables
- Strong sense of customer service for internal customers
Amick Brown, LLC is an Information Technology consulting company providing IT staffing and managed solutions. Founded in 2010, we are a certified woman-owned small business headquartered in San Ramon, CA with an additional office in Sacramento, CA. Amick Brown’s experienced IT professionals support customers nationwide in both the commercial and public sectors. We are SBA 8(a) and IS0 9001:2015 certified and are an SAP Services Silver Partner.
Regular full-time employees are eligible for the following Amick Brown provided benefits:
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Sick Leave
- Short-Term Disability
- Life Insurance