Job ID: 2212224 Location:
REMOTE WORK , KY , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
Interim SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
SecretPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking a Fully Remote Senior ETL Developer
to provide support for analytics applications used by personnel at the US Human Resources Command
and work within a scrum team of database developers/administrators, software developers, and business analysts to model, map, and ETL data within a multi-platform environment Note: This is a fully remote / work from home position. JOB DESCRIPTION:
Qualifications REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Create data models that illustrate relationships between tables and other database objects
- Create and document constraints that ensure integrity of data
- Create queries that are efficient with an emphasis on performance
- Diagnose and tune poorly performing queries
- Work with analysts, end users, and other developers to analyze and design solutions that meet business objectives
- Bachelors and five (5) or more related experience; experience accepted in lieu of degree
- Experience with Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) tasks i.e. designing and developing new processes, modifying existing process, performing maintenance tasks on existing processes utilizing IBM WebSphere DataStage
- Experience Data warehousing; modeling data and modifying existing data structures
- Experience troubleshooting all types of ETL issues
- Knowledge of SQL, scripting and other coding techniques to code scripts, stored procedures and triggers
- Must be CompTIA Security+ CE certified prior to start date
- Must be able to obtain a full Secret Clearance; Interim Secret required prior to start, SAIC will help to obtain
- Must be a current US Citizen
Target salary range: $100,001 - $125,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.