PETADATAis looking for a Senior ETL Informatica Developer/ ETL Informatica Developer to work with one of our clients.
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ || New Jersey || San Francisco || Herndon VA.
Work Authorization: W2, Full-time .
Visa: U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Minimum 10+ years of ETL development experience in design, execution, maintain a high scale enterprise data organization.
- Partner with Business SME's , and data product owners to gather the requirements and turn them into technical standards.
- The ideal candidate should be able to conduct Business Systems Analysis and QA, along with Informatica ETL development.
- Able to work with various source systems and extract the data and load it into the data warehouse and convert functional requirements into technical design documents and develop the mappings.
- Experience in ETL process and implement reusable objects.
- Review ETL production statistics to improve data loads performance.
- Able to coordinate with cross-functional teams to plan and implement new data requirements.
- Develop and implement standardized, automated operational and quality control processes to deliver accurate data and timely reporting to meet SLA s.
- Experience in performance tuning and troubleshooting issues.
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience required in ETL Informatica Power Center 9.X and above.
- 7+ years of experience needed in Business Systems Analysis and QA along with Informatica ETL development.
- 5- 6 years of strong experience in SQL (RDBMS) and PL SQL
- Good knowledge/experience in UNIX Shell scripting.
- Experience in code check-in tools (like SVN/GIT, etc.)
If you are interested and meet the above job requirements, please submit your resume.
After carefully review your experience and skills, one of our Hiring team members will contact you on the next steps.