Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Engineering & Sciences
GDIT is actively seeking Systems Engineers with expertise in the area of electronic warfare (EW) systems. You will be supporting the Airborne Electronic Attack (AEA) Integrated Product Team (IPT) at Naval Air Warfare Center Weapons Division (NAWCWD) in Point Mugu, CA.
We are seeking a candidate with extensive experience in EW systems, EW subsystem, or EW platforms such as the EA-18G or EA-6B aircraft. Familiarity with systems engineering, software development life cycles, and performance of weapon systems test and evaluation in the lab, ground, and flight test environments. You will work very closely with engineering teams, provide inputs to various product requirements documents, develop and document test points and test procedures for new software builds, and evaluate new software performance. You will participate in weekly team meetings attended by other test organizations, system developers, and other contractors, submit system and Software Anomaly Reports, perform data analysis, and post data to the common data sharing system. Candidate will also provide feedback and work with product developers, OEMs, fleet and T&E aircrew, and other analysts in identifying problems, recommending solutions, and closing deficiencies. You will serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on various systems and software builds, their integration issues to personnel working at other designated test sites including NAWCAD-Patuxent River and NAWCWD-Pt. Mugu.
* Evaluating, developing operational systems concepts
* Performing systems architecture trade studies and design concepts.
* Serving as a liaison between US Navy and Marine Corps Operational Squadrons and TYCOMS and the AEA IPT.
* Evaluating, developing and managing systems level requirements to include analyzing requirements for appropriate decomposition, allocation, and traceability and document the results.
* Performing and Validating Threat Analysis to develop EA techniques.
* Supporting system and subsystem level integration and test of complex EW systems.
* Participating in development and review of technical documentation (requirements, designs, test procedures, presentations, etc.).
* Authoring technical documents and actively participate in EW briefings and training to VAQ/VMAQ squadrons.
* Participating in review boards, status meetings, and coordinate with internal/external agencies and customers. The candidate will work within an integrated government/contractor team.
* BS in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM) and minimum 12 years applicable experience.
* US Citizen
* All candidates must have the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance as a condition of employment. GDIT will assist with this clearance process or clearance transfer for the successful candidates.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Electronic Warfare knowledge and experience with understanding of threat systems, mission analysis, and Concept of Operations
* Experience with JMPS mission planning system
* Effective interface with senior-level leaders, end users, analysis and other contractor & customer personnel in a diverse team setting
* Be able to work independently, determine & develop approach to solutions.
* Active Secret security clearance
* Electronic Warfare engineering
* Active Duty experience as an Electronic Countermeasures Officer (ECMO) or Electronic Warfare Officer (EWO) is highly desired in the EA-18G, EA-6B, E2-C/D or MH-60R aircraft.
* Active Duty Project Officer experience at a NAVAIR Test and Evaluation Squadron (VX), instructor experience at the Navy-s Airborne Electronic Attack Weapons School, Naval Aviation Warfighting Development Center (NAWDC), or Marine Air Warfare Tactics Squadron One (MAWTS-1) highly desired in tEA-18G, EA-6B, E2-C/D or MH-60R aircraft.
# of Openings:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Some Telecommuting Allowed
USA CA Point Mugu - 575 I Ave, Bldg 351, Ste 1 (CAC078)
Additional Work Locations:
CSRA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.