Our industry-leading education client is seeking a Senior Education Data Analyst to join their dedicated team. This is a full-time, permanent position, offering a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Responsibilities of the Senior Education Data Analyst:
Requirements of the Senior Education Data Analyst:
- Develop subject matter expertise of client product
- Perform data analysis to ascertain information to support decision-making
- Serve as the primary point of contact with customers
- Utilize BI tools and SQL queries to develop complex models, dashboards, and reports
- Provide ongoing training and support to customers
- Bachelor's degree and at least 5 years of experience as a Business/Data Analyst in higher education
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of one or several critical aspects of higher education
- Expertise leveraging SQL, Excel, and tools like Tableau to manipulate, analyze, and present data
- Experience building statistical models and utilizing enterprise reporting tools to develop dashboards and reports
- Substantial experience in R, SAS, Python, or equivalent programming software
- Clear and effective communication skills, including experience giving executive level presentations
- Ability to work independently and with great focus to meet strict deadlines
Keywords: Senior Education Data Analyst, Higher Education, SQL, Excel, Tableau, R, SAS, Python, BI Tools
Job ID: 313121 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !