Halvik is looking for a Senior Systems Engineer (Electrical) with 13 years of experience in
engineering principles, advanced math concepts and electrical design and management for
multiple projects and programs.
Areas of Responsibility:
· coordinate systems development tasks to include design, integration, and formal testing
with oversight of processes from transition into production
· developing and completing actions in systems specifications, technical and logistical
requirements and other disciplines
· creating and maintaining programmatic and technical documentation to insure efficient
planning and execution, ability to manage and document system configurations
· Continuity of Operations (COOP) with knowledge and experience assisting or leading
a C2 MAC 1 project(s) to completion
· Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or equivalent
Candidates must hold the following Certifications:
CASP+ CE, or CISSP
Halvik offers a competitive full benefits package including:
Company-supported medical, dental, vision, life, STD, and LTD insurance
Benefits include 10 federal holidays and PTO.
401(k) with company matching
Flexible Spending Accounts for commuter, medical, and dependent care expenses
Charitable Contribution matching
Halvik Corp is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.