Top Wireless Company Seeks Talented Senior Firmware Engineer
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Jacob Wolf
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $175,000 per yearA bit about us:
Based in Irvine, CA we are a producer of high-quality video encoders and decoders that provide live streaming 1080p video over IP. We manufacture and market a range of wireless video devices for remote video capture, camera control, real-time monitoring, color correction, and webcasting.
If you are a Senior Embedded Software Engineer, then please read on .Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- 401K, PTO, and Excellent Benefits!
- Bonus Incentives
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- BSEE, MSEE, BSCS, or MSCS
- 5 years relevant experience with an understanding of ARM Microprocessors
- Experience developing software and porting open source software for embedded Linux platforms
- Software development proficiency in C or C++
- Experience developing applications or drivers.
- Knowledge of Linux kernel, file-systems, boot process, or driver architecture
- Understanding of processor and hardware requirements around embedded Linux
Huge plus for candidates who have experience with the following:
- Knowledge of ARM (Cortex-M) processor architectures
- Experience developing video or audio processing products
- Experience with video/audio codecs, video/audio file containers, or streaming protocols
- Experience with video frameworks such as GStreamer, FFMPEG
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.