With over 40 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities and data centers around the world, DTCC automates, centralizes, and standardizes the processing of financial transactions across the trade lifecycle and mitigates risk for thousands of institutions worldwide.
At DTCC we value on our clients' interests and partner to deliver superior results with excellence and innovation and lead with integrity. We proactively develop your potential and invest in your career. Why you'll love this job:
The role of Senior End User Services Analyst provides 1st & 2nd line support to DTCC employee's globally and will work on incidents and tasks via the in-house incident management tool, Service Now adhering to strict SLA's. Incidents range from Hardware, Software, Telephony, Mobile Phone (BYOD) DTCC virtual infrastructure and Printers. The Senior End User Services Analyst will solve technical support incidents (in person, by telephone, via e-mail, or through remote access tools) in a timely and accurate fashion and raise support incidents to the relevant 3rd Line teams. Your Responsibilities
- Deliver prompt support solutions for Windows computer systems, Linux Virtual Terminals (VDI), Cisco phone and networked enterprise services by phone, via e-mail, in person, or remote sessions.
- Set realistic expectations with the end-user and communicate issues which negatively impact expectations in a timely manner.
- Optimally resolve escalated workstation issues.
- Effectively document all support efforts into the incident tracking system.
- Assist with troubleshooting outages/interruption of services hosted by DTCC.
- Contribute to the ongoing cycle of improving Desktop processes.
- Support for Audio / Visual conference room end points
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately.
- Weekend work a/k/a outside of work hours - as needed and recurring On Call Support.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relevant experience
- Desktop Support Experience, Excellent Customer Service
- Good Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Active Directory
- McAfee EPO, Intune, iPhones
- Microsoft Office 365
- Virtualization (VMware\\Citrix)
- Basic Networking understanding (TCP/IP)
- Accountability: Demonstrates reliability by taking necessary actions to continuously meet required deadlines and goals.
- Global Collaboration: Applies global perspective when working within a team by being aware of own style and ensuring all relevant parties are involved in key team tasks and decisions.
- Communication: Articulates information clearly and presents information effectively and confidently when working with others.
- Influencing: Convinces others by making a strong case, bringing others along to their viewpoint; maintains strong, positive relationships while at the same time is comfortable with challenging ideas.
- Innovation and Creativity: Thinks boldly and out of the box, generates new ideas and processes, and confidently pursues challenges as new avenues of opportunity.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.