Atrilogy's direct client is seeking to hire a highly motivated Sr. Software Developer and (2) Jr. Software Developers
to join their Software Defined Networking (SDN) team in Cambridge, MA.
This team is building an advanced framework to simplify and automate provisioning and lifecycle management of networking within our Global Edge Cloud. Multi-tenant customer self-service, enabling customization of bare metal server, virtual machine, and Kubernetes networking within and between edge clouds across the globe is a critical focus. Responsibilities
Required Education and Skills
- Architect and develop well designed software.
- Design your software for testability, help create test plans and automated tests.
- Keep abreast of new SDN technology and influence our product roadmap.
- Keep abreast of and help adopt the latest software development best practices.
- Author architecture and high-level design specifications.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as a software developer in the networking field.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Experience building highly available and performant micro-services.
- Solid understanding of Kubernetes and OpenStack (or equivalent) networking models and CNI plugins such as Calico, Flannel, and Weave.
- Hands-on experience with layer 4 and layer 7 software load balancing technologies such as nginx, HAProxy, IPVS.
- Prior experience building multi-tenant SDN solutions highly desirable.
- Strong experience developing unit and system level automated tests.
- Strong experience with Python programming highly desirable.
- Enjoys working in an environment that adheres to an agile development methodology.
- Excellent written, documentation, presentation and communication skills.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) and business process consulting & staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
• IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
• All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
• Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
• Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.