Senior Engineering Lead (DevOps)
Our West LA-based client is looking for a Senior Engineering Lead with DevOps experience be a hands-on contributor in scaling their OTT/SVOD platform. As part of their Consumer Technology Team, you will build and lead a team of talented engineers responsible for the design, implementation and administration of high-performing tech infrastructure for a global audience.
Additionally, you will:
- Architect enterprise-grade solutions using AWS services
- Build and manage CI/CD workflows and complex system integration that promote Agile software development
- Build metrics and create processes/tools that ensure smooth, safe and efficient software release pipeline flows
Who are you?
- You have at least 10 years’ engineering operations experience in software release management, disaster recovery and DevOps.
- You’ve at least 5 years’ experience in DevOps architecture, cloud provisioning, and performance monitoring.
- You also have commensurate containerization experience (ECS, Kubernetes), as well as serverless and IaC (Terraform, CloudFormation).
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools (Splunk), databases and system performance.
- Your development experience includes one of the following: Python, Java (preferred), PowerShell, Ruby, Bash.
- When it comes to the development and management of processes, software, and tools that improve overall efficiency and scalability, we’re looking for a real innovator and who drives operational excellence.
- You demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills in a collaborative team environment.
What’s in it for you?
This is an opportunity to join a powerhouse entertainment company that is always pushing the technological limits and coming up with cool new ways to deliver content to consumers. Our client puts a high value on education and professional development, as well as offer competitive compensation and benefits, including health, dental, vision, life insurance and more. Most importantly – STABILITY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.