Senior Enterprise & DevOps Monitoring Engineer
Remote or Onsite
Target pay $120k - $130k
Work with Infrastructure, DevOps, Customer Success teams and others within this SAAS based software product company. Responsible for installing, configuring, and monitoring enterprise tools for software and infrastructure systems. Need a background in systems engineering along with DevOps and some customer facing expertise. May mentor junior level people on the team.
Work is remote, or you can go onsite to one of their offices in Utah or Arizona. The team does daily standup meetings. Currently their infrastructure environment is private cloud, and migrating to public cloud in 2022. May be involved with discussion and strategy to migrate to public cloud environments.
Required Skills / Experience:
- 9+ years experience with enterprise systems engineering and DevOps experience - preferably with 2,000 employee plus companies.
- Experience with systems and software monitoring tools (list all you have used on resume)
- Experience with VMWare and similar virtualization products
- CI/CD experience using tools like Bitbucket, Jenkins, Artifactory
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Configuration Management tools.
- Experience with Microsoft Technologies - development software, virtual/cloud deployment tools
- Scripting experience with Bash, Powershell, Python, or similar
- Bachelors Degree in a technical field
- Assertive, but can also be humble and listen
- Provide ideas, newer technology information sharing, and contribute to conversations when other ideas are presented.
- Takes Initiative
- Sets timelines and commitments, as well as can push back on things that don't work
- Meets timelines, or excellent communicator on roadblocks to timelines that delay things.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com