***We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role***
A prestigious company is on the search for a Senior Enterprise Applications Architect. The key to this position is MuleSoft application integration architecture. This architect will focus on projects working with Applications, CRM (Salesforce), Digital, Mobile, cloud native, and Azure. They are looking for someone with 10+ years of related experience as well as TOGAF framework experience. They need this person to have MuleSoft Cloud experience and ERP integration experience.
- Create, maintain, and govern architectural views and blueprints depicting the Business and IT landscape in its current, transitional, and future state.
- Recommend long-term direction on strategic advancements within the technical portfolio.
- Define and maintain standards for artifacts containing architectural content within the operating model.
- Build a Community of Practice for solutions architecture while leveraging architectural tools, processes, and practices.
- Offer insight, guidance, and direction on the usage of emerging trends and technical capabilities.
- 10+ years of experience in developing architecture road maps, reference architectures, and evangelizing adoption of architecture principles in the design and delivery of technology solutions.
- Experience with cloud native architectures, micro services, enterprise integration platforms, messaging infrastructures, and event driven architectures. web and mobile development technologies/services, CRM platforms, COTS software.
- Experience in large scale design of complex systems and distributed architectures, in providing architecture technology oversight, and leading a team of architects through large scale initiatives.
- Working experience with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Working experience with modern agile development methodologies and practices.
- Typically requires Bachelor's degree and at least 15 years of equivalent work experience that provides knowledge of an exposure to fundamental theories, principal and concepts (or equivalent, such as 17 years of experience or Master's degree and 12 years of experience) and 2 years lead experience.