Senior IT Architect
Help people live their best lives. Eclaro is looking for a Senior IT Architect for our client in Brooklyn, NY.
Eclaro’s client runs a continuous, dynamic, and first-rate delivery of IT services to the public sector – giving people greater access to technology, allowing them to achieve more in their ventures and soar to greater heights. If you’re up to the challenge, then take a chance at this rewarding opportunity!
- Participate in the planning and design of the IT capabilities and across the enterprise in order to meet desired business objectives
- Develop the framework and tools for delivering technical solutions that meet mission critical business objective
- Lead, coach and mentor architectural and development resources on complex Citywide projects
- Directly engage with and provide architectural leadership for business and technical partners from various City agencies
- Participate in the Requests for Proposal (RFP) of projects and assist in formulating the technical solution blueprints, architectures and effort estimates
- Plan and design the security, application, information, UX, integration, cloud, and infrastructure architectures that ensure the delivery of stable, scalable systems with capabilities aligned to customer requirements
- Help define and document how the components of business applications relate to each other, including how shared technology services and capabilities will best support the client business objectives
- Conduct research, POCs, and pilots on emerging technologies to identify innovative solutions to City business problems
- Work in collaboration with other architects, design new Citywide technology platforms and solutions
- Advise client agencies on Citywide technology capabilities and standards to address business and system needs
- Partner with project teams and business owners to obtain buy-in for application and technology architecture decisions
- Assist agencies in leveraging standards and best practices
- Work in conjunction with the other Enterprise and Solution Architecture Division architects, make recommendations on aligning solutions to City and agency strategic roadmap
- Work with development teams to assure alignment of technology architecture work products within the proposed solution architecture
- Produce appropriate project deliverables as required, e.g. Vision, Solution Architecture, Interface Design/Strategy, Workflow Design/Strategy, Application Security Design/Strategy
- Drive the definition and adoption of enterprise reference architectures and development standards
- Manage special technology projects and initiatives as assigned
- Address client concerns and escalate all project issues appropriately and manage them to resolution
- Transition all project artifacts and knowledge to agency staff prior to disengaging from a project.
- 4+ years of experience architecting complex large-scale systems incorporating packaged and custom applications
- 4+ years of experience with integration technologies
- Deep understanding of cloud architectures on Azure, AWS and/or Google
- Knowledgeable on a wide range of business technologies, particularly cloud-based solutions;
- Ability to draft technical architecture diagrams
- Passionate and enthusiastic about modern technologies, industry trends and new opportunities
- Willing to lead and be hands-on during POCs
- Strong knowledge and experience across business, security, application, information, integration, UX and infrastructure architecture domains
- Strong knowledge of project management, multi-tier applications, internet, intranet, and mobile applications, release methodologies, technical support, and production support;
- Knowledge of security architecture and its standards and patterns (SAML, OAuth, Role Based Accesses Control (RBAC), Attribute Based Access Controls (ABAC), Federation, etc.)
- Knowledge of common technology methodologies, including TOGAF and ITIL
- Demonstrated experience working with all levels of customers; technical and non-technical staff; outstanding collaboration and team building skills
- Understanding of DevOps concepts and tools
- Utmost communication and presentation skills, including the ability to articulate complex ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences, and provide exceptional levels of customer service
- Excellent analytic, organization, presentation, problem-solving and facilitation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to interface with executive-level management and give senior-level presentations.
If hired, you will enjoy the following Eclaro Benefits:
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan administered by Merrill Lynch
- Commuter Check Pretax Commuter Benefits
- Eligibility to purchase Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance through Eclaro
Interested in applying?
Contact Elland at firstname.lastname@example.org now
Equal Opportunity Employer: Eclaro values diversity and does not discriminate based on Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.