Full Time Direct Hire for Senior Enterprise PMO Manager, locations can be either: Seattle WA, Portland OR or Irvine, CARemote until COVID is lifted
Our Direct client is seeking an ERP Portfolio & Project Management Office (PPMO) Senior Manager
to be responsible for developing and managing the Portfolio & Project Management Office (PPMO) delivery with accountability for planning, leadership, management, direction and administration for activities. This position will assist the Director in managing the strategy, policies and practices for staff supporting implementations including communicating performance levels.
- Role: ERP Portfolio & Project Management Office (PPMO) Senior Manager in Enterprise Information Services
- Location: Renton, WA; Seattle WA area, Portland, OR and Irvine, CA location, but will have to travel to the Seattle office
- Open for Relocation help
- Full Time Direct Hire
- Salary plus bonus
- This is a New position, but will operate as PMO lead for Oracle ERP Cloud project as well as people manager over PMs
- Will have Direct Reports and Contractor reporting
Candidate can have experience in implementing any enterprise application solution, ERP preferred.
The Senior Manager ensures that all programs and projects assigned are appropriately planned, managed and delivered to meet customer defined value metrics, regulatory mandates and ongoing business and clinical requirements. The Senior Manager provides leadership to maximize financial resources, quality, cost effectiveness and responsiveness by working closely with project sponsors, internal and external stakeholders and collaboration with technology, applications, operations, informatics, customer service and strategy business teams. Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Computer Science, Commerce, Communications, Engineering, Healthcare Administration, Information Services, Science or a related IS or healthcare field or equivalent education/experience.
- 8 years of project management experience in an Information Services setting
- 8 years or more experience in leading complex project teams with members of multiple disciplines or an equivalent combination of relevant experience preferably in a healthcare setting.
In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Business Administration/Management, Computer Science, Commerce, Communications, Engineering, Healthcare Administration, Information Services, Science or a related IS or healthcare field.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and Project Management Professional(PMP) license/certification.
- End-to-end enterprise-scale Oracle ERP program management experience.
- Management or IT strategy & implementation consulting experience.
- Strong understanding of following business domains: Finance, Supply Chain, HR, Payroll, Workforce Management
- Strong communication with extensive experience in executive leadership facilitation.
- Maintains relationships with key business partners and other senior leaders in the IS / ERP / PPMO industry in order to leverage best practices, evaluate emerging strategies, and distribute knowledge internally to develop, inform plans and strategies.
- Implements appropriate project delivery models for ERP where the ERP organization is a trusted adviser in defining, delivering, and improving services for the enterprise and its customers.
- Take on a leadership role for program management of Oracle ERP cloud transformation across HR, Payroll, Finance, Supply Chain, and Workforce Management business domains.
- Ensure understanding and alignment of PPMO with ERP strategic direction.
- Monitors the performance of the project management staff and evaluates the performance on the basis of specific KPIs.
- Oversees IS operations for the specific areas of Project Management.
- Maintains the delivery of secure, reliable, and scalable Project Management functions that support the growth and financial objectives of client. Manages the delivery of Projects/Programs while continuously evaluating new and emerging methodologies to expand service delivery and reduce cost.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. Client is unable to provide H-1B Visa sponsorship at this time. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. (est. 2000), in partnership with Peak17 Consulting (est. 2008), provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost effective information technology (IT) staffing services.
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, & Atlanta with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, and Delhi, India.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement such as Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBAs, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists, ERP, CRM, Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Creative (UI/UX, Web Design)
Clients turn to Peak17 for expertise in:
- Operational staffing and placement of Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing professionals, as well as Information Technology resources.
Atrilogy Solutions Group and Peak17 Consulting are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.