Description Job Description:
Leidos is looking to hire a Senior Enterprise Service Desk Specialist in Arlington, VA to join our Team.
NGEN-R is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport portion of NGEN-R, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.Job Description
The qualified candidate will conduct operations in support of the Enterprise Service Desk. Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Execute scripts and answer calls.
- Troubleshoot, resolve, and/or escalate technical issues.
- Open and close tickets.
- Correlate events and incidents for management of Information Technology (IT) Services.
NGEN-MCENExternal Referral Bonus:
- High school Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED) and a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
- Must possess a certification in a process-based platform including programs equal to ITIL, HDI, CoBIT, Lean Six, Six Sigma,etc.
- Must possess MTA for Windows OS certification
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II
- Active DOD Secret
- Experience in IT customer service including two (2) years of IT ticketing system experience and one (1) year of experience in remote desk takeover tools and usage.
- Experience meeting service level goals and targets.
IneligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the timeScheduled Weekly Hours:
SCA Computer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.