Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.SALESFORCE DEVELOPER ** This position may be remote anywhere within the U.S.**What makes this fun?
We are currently embarking on a multi-year transformation project, with Salesforce at the core of our Quote/Order Management, Billing and Customer Engagement needs. During this time, we'll be implementing Salesforce Revenue Cloud (CPQ and Billing), as well as Experience Cloud, MuleSoft and integrations with BPM platforms and customer front-end portals and we would love to be a part of this journey!Some of the things you will develop, work on and be responsible for:
The experience we look forward to you having:
- Analyze and design technical solutions in Salesforce.
- Develop and support Salesforce configuration/code as required for complex and cross-functional feature enhancements and integration points.
- Write technical specifications for feature enhancements and integrations.
- Partner with IT and external partners on Salesforce integrations to ensure alignment with architecture and code strategy, Collaborate across multiple internal teams (e.g. technical and business resources).
- Participate in Proofs of Concept and technical solutioning.
- Produce deliverables within a diverse, fast paced environment, collaborate effectively across dispersed teams and manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
- Configure Salesforce/implement code supporting new and existing platform requirements
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Minimum 5 years of experience in, Salesforce Administration and Development.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Consulting, Software Development, and Business Analysis
- Salesforce certification(s) preferred.
- Developing Apex classes, triggers, Visualforce pages and Lightning Components
- Hands-on experience implementing/supporting Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CPQ/Billing, and Communities
- Salesforce Lightning App, security, and performance features
- Apex REST and SOAP Web Services, Apex Callouts, Outbound Messaging,
- Force.com Workflows, Lightning Flows, Process Builder, Data Loader,
- Education: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.