About Retail Business Services
Retail Business Services, LLC, is the services company of Ahold Delhaize USA, currently providing services to five East Coast grocery brands, including Food Lion, The GIANT Company, Giant Food, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the scale of the local brands to drive synergies and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies with services including Information Technology, Merchandising, Marketing & Sourcing Services, Private Brand Products, Pharmacy Services, Not for Resale, Store Services, Financial Services, Legal Services, Communications, Supply Chain and People Systems and Services. Retail Business Services operates across seven campuses in the Greater Charlotte, Harrisburg, D.C., Portland, Boston and Chicago Areas. For more information, visit www.retailbusinessservices.com. To stay updated with the latest news, follow Retail Business Services on LinkedIn (@Retail-Business-Services) and Twitter (@RBServicesNews).
Position Title: Senior Enterprise Solutions Analyst
Position Location: Quincy, MA
Senior IT engineer opportunity for Retail Business Services, an Ahold Delhaize Company.
Accountable for the support and stable operation of enterprise Server Solutions. Including, but not limited to Installation, customization, security setup, as well as working with a variety of application teams for best practice implementations. Applicants must have experience with the following platforms.
The specification and design of information systems to meet defined business needs across domains. Prepares the requirements document for the proposed solution. Works with the key stakeholders to create requirements for each business solution, ensure the requirements are developed in concert with and agreed upon by the business partner, and that the solution delivers the agreed upon business needs. Develops business cases for Information Management services to facilitate business prioritization of work. Works with business analyst to ensure that implemented solutions support both the business and IT requirements and standards, this includes alignment with business needs, service delivery, architecture, 3rd parties and other stakeholders to determine the implementation approach and schedule. Manages and facilitates the solution from inception through post implementation support in conjunction with other business and system functions as required. Responsible for project solutions and application lifecycle portfolio management from design until retirement.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Design, Development & Transition
Supports the Business by designing, developing and transitioning technology solutions aligned with strategic IT roadmap.
• Provide subject matter expertise in the analysis, design and preparation of technology solutions to meet business needs
• Recommends components for solutions that will work well together across business domains, partner with domain architect or act as the domain architect to ensure adherence to the architectural roadmap
• Accountable for projects or applications meeting business needs are delivered in a timely, cost effective manner considering all budget aspects including total cost of ownership.
• Ensures project artifacts are developed as required, this includes working with support organizations and suppliers to ensure proper documentation is created and stored in the procedure's manual or document repository.
• Facilitates/completes the creation of communication plans, ensuring that appropriate information is exchanged among key stakeholders.
2. Business Relationship Management
Supports the Business Consultant in the process of leading the relationship with business function heads to define the local IT roadmap.
Provides consulting / direction to solve business problems or needs arising from everyday events or unexpected / catastrophic events. This includes recognizing the problem, resources needed to resolve as well as managing to process needed for proper completion, including executive management updates as required.
• Thorough understanding of the business strategy, operations, markets and key stakeholders.
• Reviews business processes to understand the capability gaps and opportunities
• Recommends Innovations and business processes /systems simplifications
• Builds close relationships with the function heads and their teams. Advise these teams on how technology can be used to match or outpace competitor performance.
• Prioritizes and plan delivery in each function with the key stakeholders, manage conflicts between functional priorities as required.
• Ensures integration and consideration of assigned business areas against critical business processing, freeze periods, holiday schedule changes, weather events and significant refresh activities.
3. Vendor Management
Manage tactical relationships with vendors to deliver solutions. Optimize operational excellence of Suppliers within the Solution development domain.
• Directs Solution Development Managers from suppliers according to agreed IT services
• Manages operational supplier performance on IT services delivered
• Escalation point towards supplier on operational services delivered in the Solution development domain
4. Financial & Risk
Forecast and plan for approved demand, supporting the Solution Development leadership in ensuring the group has the available resources to support on-time and on-budget project delivery. Establish strong habitual risk management practices in the organization.
• Partners with Solutions Senior Directors to ensure the Solution Development group has the internal and external resources required to address demand that has been committed to, and optimize allocation of resources across projects in an efficient manner
• cost, risk and quality
• Stays abreast of emerging technologies and the potential applicability to the retail / eCommerce deployment
• Ensures strong local focus on the top 3 Enterprise IT related risks: Cyber risk, Business continuity, IT Systems capable to compete
• Ensures that ACM 8 requirements are complied with locally
• Ensures definition, maintenance and adherence of project and annual budget
Lead and inspire the Solution Development team from a technical (vs. department operational) standpoint
• Partners with IT Solutions Senior Directors to establish and support a high performance, service oriented culture that enables the operating unit/Ahold to drive sales growth and productivity performance across the organization.
• Drives the Ahold IT Agenda and Priorities, encourage people to engage with retail business process and think about how IT can be used to make Ahold more competitive
Requirements Basic Requirements:
• Relevant Bachelor/ (Comp Sci, Project/Program Management, MBA)
• 4- 6yrs experience
Skill and Abilities:
• Oral and/or written communication skills
• Presentation skills
• Ability to Influence leadership
• Attention to detail
• Windows Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2016 - 4+ years Install / Configure
• Citrix Jump server Setup - 3 years Install / Configure
• VMWare 6.x, 7- 3 years Install / Configure
• Azure - 1 year setup