Senior Executive Assistant VA, Reston 20190 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen, Current Security Clearance, TS/SCI, CI Polygraph Skills: DoD, Customer Service, Administrative Support, SOP, DTS, eTask
We are recruiting for an Executive Assistant to work in support of an Intelligence Community program. This position requires experience providing administrative support to senior government leadership at the SES and Directorate level. Qualified candidates will have a commitment to customer service and a high degree of professionalism to support a blended government and contractor environment. Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide a range of administrative tasks working in support of a senior leadership team
- Collect and prepare operating reports and budget expenditures
- Prepare staff summary sheets, memorandum of agreements, and official memos
- Update and develop office-level standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Support travel arrangements using Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Maintain an eTask management system
- Schedule conference rooms and appointments
- Manage calendars for leadership team
- Maintain internal files and records management
- Assist in the preparation of presentation graphics to improve the quality and enhance the usability of the documents.
- U.S. citizenship
- Current TS/SCI security clearance with CI poly
- Candidates with a current TS/SCI and ability to pass a CI poly will be considered
- Bachelor's degree is preferred; will consider additional years of experience in lieu of a degree
- 7+ years of administrative experience
- Prior experience supporting executive and directorate-level staff in a federal government environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Expertise working across the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience supporting government travel and working knowledge of DTS
- Knowledge and understanding of DoD processes and terminology
- Experience working with a government eTasker action item tracking system
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently with general direction
- Professional demeanor and ability to work in a high-level environment
- Availability to work on-site Mon-Fri during core business hours
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .