About Capgemini Engineering
Capgemini Engineering combines, under one brand, a unique set of strengths from across the Capgemini Group: the world leading engineering and R&D services of Altran – acquired by Capgemini in 2020 – and Capgemini’s digital manufacturing expertise. With broad industry knowledge and cutting-edge technologies in digital and software, Capgemini Engineering supports the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. Combined with the capabilities of the rest of the Group, it helps clients to accelerate their journey towards Intelligent Industry. Capgemini Engineering has more than 52,000 engineer and scientist team members in over 30 countries across sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer products.
Position:: Senior FPGA/ASIC Verification Engineer
Job type:: Full time
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Defining FPGA/ASIC verification strategies and specifications.
• Architecting and implementing verification environments and VIPs from scratch, and corresponding test suites, using modern verification techniques, e.g. SystemVerilog, UVM, and/or Assertion Based Verification.
• Defining functional and code coverage requirements, and measuring and driving closure to targets.
• Communicating and documenting results in verification reports.
• Collaborating with the Hardware, Software, Systems, and Integration teams, to understand requirements and specifications and drive optimal implementations with low defect rates.
• Directing the work of, and mentoring, other FPGA Verification Engineers.
• Contributing to the continuous improvement of products, simulation tools and processes.
• Proven ability in assessing a project and independently determining appropriate and comprehensive FPGA/ASIC verification strategies.
• Expert level knowledge of SystemVerilog, UVM/OVM, SVA, and simulators from major vendors.
• Familiarity with modern FPGA device families and tools.
• Skilled with scripting languages and tools (TCL, Python, Perl, Make).
• Knowledge of high speed serial links and protocols, including Ethernet, CPRI, and JESD204B/C.
• Knowledge of Digital Signal Processing, DSP modeling, hardware realizations, and bit-exact verification techniques.
• Analytical mindset, high capacity, results oriented and the ability to deliver under pressure.
• Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
• A highly motivated self-starter, able to work independently, while being a team player.
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, with demonstrated experience and knowledge in the above mentioned required skills areas.
• Basic knowledge of wireless systems and 3GPP specifications.
• Mathematical analysis skills using Matlab or similar.
• Experience in RTL design targeting FPGAs using SystemVerilog/Verilog/VHDL.
• SW OO Programming.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.