Please note this is a 7 month contract position.
· Accounting or Finance degree
· 3-5 years work experience, with emphasis on financial analysis
· Strong excel skills
• Proficient in Excel
• Able to do forecasting
• Program management for cost reduction and implementation
• Has cost and data analysis experience
• Cost reduction experience
The position is responsible for forecasting material spend for a product line (by part number) and program managing cost reduction activities of key products, coordinating the efforts of engineering, product line management, and procurement.
Required Skills (degrees, certifications, licenses etc.) BS in accounting or finance
Top 3 skill sets analytical, program management, communication (verbal and written)
Nice to have skills Self-motivated, detail oriented, and proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products
Program manage cross functional teams to identify and implement design, 2nd source, and negotiation cost reduction projects which achieve Business targets. (daily)
- Participate in engineering and core team meetings as Supply Chain interface for samples, qualifications, price requests, cut-in timing, etc. (daily)
- Host weekly cost reviews with General Manager leadership team and provide data necessary to review cost reduction progress, decide priorities, and make product decisions. (weekly)
- Develop material cost forecast by product and variance analysis of changes versus prior month and forecast. (monthly)
- Calculate procurement spend and savings by product/product line. (monthly)
- Verify contract manufacturer quotes include forecast expectations. (quarterly)
- Develop product line material budget. (annual)
Please reference job number 1770.
San Francisco, CA, 94159Contact