Senior Financial Manager Work you'll do
Work as a part of an integrated IT Portfolio Management Team directly interfacing with program offices and senior CIO-T leadership to mature an area's Intel agencies IT portfolio management, Technology Business Management (TBM), and business case efforts. Serve as strategic advisors to government leads, manage project staff deliverables, conduct financial & data analytics, and develop senior leadership presentations in support of investment/divestment, as well as unfunded request, decisions. Research and work with TCF leadership, Program Managers, Resource Directorates, and FM resources to identify and coordinate solutions to funding gaps in CIO-T IT investments across the planning, programming, budgeting, and execution (PPBE). Support ad-hoc tasking, including spend plan analysis, MS Project-based schedule aligning agenda topics to key budget milestones, and recommendations to increase efficiency and effectiveness. Analyze prior PPBE efforts, identify lessons learned, and craft recommendations to improve future activities. Perform data analytics in support of the Agency IT Portfolio Summary submission via SNaP-IT. Apply best practices for Federal PPBE policies and procedures and in-depth financial data analysis for the entire NSG Program (i.e.: NSG Intelligence Program Budget Submission, Program Objective Memorandum, etc.). The team
Finance & Enterprise Performance
Our Finance & Enterprise Performance team works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization. Qualifications
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Active TS/SCI clearance required.
- B.S. /B.A. degree, or higher in business or finance, or equivalent work experience in business or finance.
- Experience program/project planning, programming, budget and execution responsibilities.
- Experience at NGA and/or in the DoD/IC.
- Demonstrated recent (within 3 years) experience to conduct analysis from complex and diverse sources and explain or identify issue impacts and alternatives; apply analytical techniques including problem identification and recommended resolution; and, build/evaluate analysis of alternatives in IT business cases.
How you'll grow
- Demonstrated experience developing data analytics and cost benefit models to deliver data-driven IT investments. Understanding of the agencies' portfolio management, planning, programming, execution, cost analysis, acquisition, and program/project cost estimating principles Understanding of the mission and organization structure, and broad knowledge of the National System for Geospatial Intelligence (NSG), NSG partners, Department of Defense and Intelligence Community (IC) intelligence oversight organizations, missions, and organizational priorities. Understanding of the client's Vision, architecture, and strategy. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) certified. Recent (within 3 years) experience in IT Portfolio Management, including IT Portfolio Management implementation, application and investment analysis. Familiarity with NGA's 40+ IT Programs. Process Engineering familiarity in relation to program vetting, plans, schedules and documents.
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. Benefits
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. Deloitte's culture
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporate citizenship
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world. Recruiter tips
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.