Ready to make an impact? If so, read on!
GEICO, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, is a prominent digital company with some of the cutting-edge transformations in technology. In our journey to cloud computing, GEICO IT is seeking a highly motivated Senior Financial Systems Analyst
with a diverse financial background to implement new Workday Adaptive Insights Planning tool and modernize existing planning applications. This is a great opportunity to grow your skills within Workday and contribute to the 2nd largest auto insurance carrier in the US.
• Become an expert in Corporate Planning applications; including: Workday Adaptive Insights, Workday Projects, and other planning tools
• Configure the Workday Planning solution and demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototypes
• Assist in creating and maintaining driver-based planning models
• Develop Reports by analyzing user requirements
• Build and execute test plans for Business Processes, Integrations or Reports as needed
• Bachelor's degree in finance or Information Technology (or relevant experience)
• 3+ years technical experience configuring Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) tools such as: Adaptive Insights, Hyperion, Host Analytics, Anaplan, etc. Experience creating/maintaining processes, rules, formulas, cubes, sheets, and integration to other systems.
• Desired 3+ years business experience working in Planning Department assisting with creating budgets, reforecasts, variance analysis, and reporting
• Excellent Business analysis and requirements gathering skills
• Demonstrated project management experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Preferred experience defining system strategy, developing detailed systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, defining support procedures, data conversion and implementing business process improvementsAbout GEICO
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.How to Apply
Click "Apply for Job" to complete your application. You will need an active email address and phone number. Please upload your resume, preferably as Word .doc files or PDF. Once you begin your application you can save it and access it later. Your application should include any work and/or internship experience from at least the past five years.