Provide technical analysis in network security planning, engineering, and design.
Service as the enterprise expert in cross-functional discipline of enterprise network and cyber security infrastructure.
Provide analysis for implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to network security problems.
Maintain technical expertise in all areas of network and cyber security hardware and software interconnection and
interfacing, such as routers, firewalls, and Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention devices.
Coordinate third-party maintenance for network and cyber security equipment. Troubleshoot problems with department
users and department network administrators.
Validate enterprise-level network security design, newly released equipment software and operating system for
vulnerabilities and deficiencies.
Provide specifications and detail schematics for unified network architecture of the enterprise.
- Provide daily monitoring/detection of potential performance/throughput issue and develop risk mitigation solutions.
Provide guidance to team members and provide status metrics to Government customer and Northrop Grumman
Provide third-level support and troubleshooting of network problems. Periodically provide after-hours and weekend
Design, test, and implement state-of-the-art secure operating systems, networks, and database products, including
design of high-level dashboards, using data feeds from different network tools.
- Bachelor s Degree and 9 years of relevant cyber security experience, or Master s Degree and 7 years of relevant
cyber security experience, or PhD with 4 years of relevant cyber security experience, or 13 years of relevant cyber
security experience in lieu of degree.
- Possess once active (expert-level) firewall certification: Juniper (JNCIE-SEC or JNCDS-SEC) , Palo Alto (PCNSE), or
- 6 years of experience performing security functions on network devices, appliances, and security tools.
- 7 years of experience in demonstrates the skill and ability to translate security mandates and guidelines such as NIST
800-series into operational functions.
- 6 years of experience with whitelisting and blacklisting using network security tools and devices.
- Possess Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship or Permanent Resident (Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.) status.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance.
- 2 years of experience with Forescout and FireEye cyber security tools.
- 2 years of experience with Skybox tool.
- Possess CyberArk and access management experience.
- Possess knowledge of Tenable/Nessus, Sourcefire, Stealthwatch, and DbProtect.
- Prior experience supporting the Social Security Administration or similar government agencies.
- Knowledge of business processes supporting IT programs, networks, and/or cybersecurity programs.
- Knowledge of technologies, networking principles, data flows, workflows, and IT reporting.
- Knowledge of network security tools.
7335 A Hanover Parkway Greenbelt, MD, 207703052Contact