Please note that this is a 12 month contract position.
Our client is seeking a Senior resource who are experienced with firewall operations, management processes and leading practices.
Note: Resource must be available to work onsite, willing to work on-call and weekends (will get called) at client facility in Raleigh, NC. With up to 2 days telecommute
• Experience with network firewalls and rule configuration for Cisco devices and Tufin/BlueCat
• Good communication skills in dealing with Telecommunications engineers and business owners
• Consult with other members of project team and develop requirements documentation
• Review firewall rule sets and log analysis for inefficient, unneeded and unapproved rules
• Research problems and recommend solutions to improve firewall security
• Support a nationwide implementation of firewalls (Validate, test, and manage firewall rules)
• Familiarity with network discovery tools (e.g. RedSeal)
• Experience with ServiceNow Change/Incident/Problem management (Work incident tickets and bridges)
• Experience in IPAM
• Experience with NetScaler
• Knowledge of NCRB requests/submissions
• Excellent Network skills
• College Degree in a technical discipline
• 8+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience.
• Demonstrate strong knowledge in at least three major technology areas.
• Technical expertise is sought after and provided to several projects/accounts.
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of assigned technology and discipline area.
• Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of corporate organization and policies.
• Advanced level business, technical, or functional knowledge.
Applicants must include their telephone number. Reference job number A1998.