Minimum Required Skills:
Firmware Development, Embedded C, C++, Microcontrollers, ARM-based mircocontrollers, Microchip, atmel, AVR, PIC
***RELOCATION ASSISTANCE available***
If you are a Senior Firmware Engineer with ARM-based microcontroller experience, please read on!
Based in beautiful Tucson, AZ, we are a leading irrigation product development and services firm catering to residential and commercial customers all over the world.
Due to continued growth and our passion for innovation, we are currently looking for a Sr. Firmware Engineer with full lifecycle (design - release) development experience. More specifically, we are looking for someone who has experience with ARM-based microcontrollers / microprocessors.
If this sounds like a match for you, apply today or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org! We are actively interviewing this week and next week.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
• Responsible for all aspects of firmware development for new, innovative product designs using embedded microprocessors
• Scope of responsibilities will cover architectural design, technical specifications, reusable modular designs, cost-effective engineering designs, code development, testing to robust environments, production implementation and product support in a cross-functional team environment
• Candidate will interact with engineering, marketing, management and project leads to assure that product development priorities are completed to schedule and budget
What You Need for this Position
1.) Experience as a Sr. Firmware Engineer
2.) Experience with Embedded C, C++
3.) Experience with ARM-based mircocontollers/microprocessors (e.g. Atmel, Microchip PIC, 8051, 8-bit processors)
4.) Experience with full life cycle Firmware development, from design to release
5.) BS in Electrical, Electronic or Computer Engineering or other related technical degree.
Nice to have, but not required:
1.) Experience with Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS)
2.) Experience with bare metal programming
What's In It for You
• Competitive salary
• Excellent benefits package with 401K match
• RELOCATION ASSISTANCE for the right candidate
• A great and fun working environment, and other cool perks!So, if you are a Senior Firmware Engineer with ARM-based microcontroller experience, please apply today!
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Please apply directly to by clicking 'Click Here to Apply' with your Word resume!
Looking forward to receiving your resume and going over the position in more detail with you.
- Not a fit for this position? Click the link at the bottom of this email to search all of our open positions.
Looking forward to receiving your resume!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Copyright © 1999 - 2018 . CyberCoders, Inc. All rights reserved.