This year our UI/UX team is set to tackle some exciting new projects! We'll be streamlining all of our LESS files, conducting an Accessibility Analysis, and helping make all of our products mobile friendly and responsive! You could join the fun as a Senior UI Developer!
As a Senior UI Developer, you will be responsible for creating beautiful and usable web applications that meet our branding and coding standards. You'll work on cutting edge applications that support the entire business.
We also enjoy awesome perks like regular company paid training through virtual conferences and PluralSight subscriptions, tons of company sponsored lunch and learns, and a beautiful office complete with onsite caf-, coffee bar, gym and doctor's office!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Meet with our customers and product owners to understand the problems they face, and propose alternatives to create the ideal user experience to meet the business need
* Assist with requirements gathering, then create process flows and/or wireframes to capture them
* Advise and educate other developers on best practices
* Optimize existing applications to improve performance
* Follow guidelines and standards to enforce consistency throughout all of our products
* Perform code reviews
* Help other developers trouble-shoot UI issues
* Multi-task to handle several concurrent projects
* Research new technologies and methods to continuously improve our applications
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
* Strong UX/Usability background
* This postion requires on-site attendance.
Bonus points for:
* A portfolio of wireframes and working code to wow us with
* Development experience in the .NET MVC stack
* Experience using Bootstrap or another responsive UI framework
* Experience using Axure
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
* Experience using Web fonts
* Experience working as part of an agile or scrum team
* Experience with Visual Studio and TFS
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
United Shore is a diverse group of over 2,200 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes, and more - all working toward the same goals. We're a $30 billion and growing, family-owned-and-operated company that still feels like family. We have an award-winning workplace that just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the country, United Wholesale Mortgage. We're committed to a 40-hour workweek. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your goals.
Here are just a few of the reasons you'll love working here:
* Be well here - Salta Direct is our in-house doctor's office, available to all team members!
* Work-life balance. Give us 40-hours and the rest is yours.
* Generous benefits package including health and wellness, community involvement, personal and professional development, and rewards and recognition
* Free fruit, soft drinks, and coffee
* Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast, lunch, sushi Mondays, and Mediterranean food.
* State-of-the-art fitness center open 5 a.m.-11 p.m. daily
* 24/7 convenience store
* Our very own Starbucks
* Cool company events that always include a surprise or two
* Lawn vouchers to concerts at DTE Energy Music Theater
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodations. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an "at will" employment relationship. United Shore Financial Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.